Home Sweet Home! It was an incredible blessing (Thank you Hubby) that I was able to go home for a week! I had so much and feel very loved, thank you everyone for your love, hospitality, and generosity.
Warning it is time to go home!
Coolest Airport (Cincinnati) there were outlets everywhere
I flew in at 7am, after only 2 hours of sleep, with all of the time differences! Breakfast was the first stop!
Walking around a shopping center
Thai food with Lindsey Ross!
Thanks for hanging out friend, miss you already!
Beautiful Colorado
lunch at Black bear Diner: there were black bears and paws everywhere
so cute
Dad hanging out
Grandma's Birthday Celebration!
Dad and Grandma
Way back in the day!
Pottery with my sister
Red rocks for Dad's birthday!
seeing Brit Floyd (cover band for Pink Floyd)
Rainbow!
so pretty
dinner with my girls
we sadly forgot to take a full group photo though
love her!
Thank you for stopping by, it was a great trip. I miss home all ready!
Love and miss you
Becca, Wade, and Packer <3


















No comments:
Post a Comment